The Dermalogica brand is synonymous with high quality professional skincare. The Dermalogica Concept Stores embody the simplicity and sophistication that Dermalogica is known for.
This is what Dermalogica has to say about its concept stores
“Dermalogica Concept Spaces represent the Dermalogica brand values and vision at their most pure, both to our consumers and to our trade, through a consistency of the shared language, customs, aesthetics and beliefs that define the Dermalogica tribe and its leadership role in the industry. The design of the stores bring to life our belief that skin health is an active, vibrant part of daily well-being, and not a cosmetic “luxury.” They are approachable, accessible and human. The result elevates respect for the skin care therapist, through a shared knowledge of skin fitness and health, and outstanding customer service.”
With a change in season, comes a need to reassess your skincare needs. Dermalogica does just that at its concept stores. I have had a few treatments at some of the concept stores, and my favourite has got to be the Ionactive Power Treatment, which is a supercharged facial that gives immediate visible results. For busy ladies on the go, the 20 minute Microzone Treatment is perfect for targetting specific skin issues. My favourite part of any Dermalogica Treatment is the Face Mapping, which is a detailed skin analysis that informs which treatment and home-care products are best for you. It can also identify underlying health problems such as hormonal imbalance, stress, poor diet, etc. I think it is very important to do a Face Mapping Skin Analysis before every treatment, since skin condition and needs change frequently.
Together with Dermalogica SA, I am giving away a Skin Bar Lesson at one of the Dermalogica Concept Stores which is a one-on-one skin lesson with a skin-care therapist, as well as a goodie bag with three full-size products to one lucky lady and three friends. Each person will receive a Multi Active Toner, Active Moist 50ml & the NEW Phyto Replenish Oil. How amazing is that? The total value of the prize is R10 520.
P.S. The Skin Bar Lesson is free, so everyone can get a one-on-one chat with a skincare therapist!
You can enter via the Rafflecopter below, and in the meantime, start practising your Dewy Skin DIY. You can give your skin an instant lift and promote the absorption of the Phyto Replenish Oil with this massage technique. You can read my First Impressions on the Oil here.
1) Duration of competition 07 – 18 November 2016
2) There will be 1 winner that can take along 3 friends to the skin bar lesson. All four ladies will receive a goodie bag upon completion of skin bar lesson.
3) Prize phyto replenish oil R 1 290, Active Moist 50ml R 700 and Multi Active Toner R 640 = R 2 630 per person. Skin Bar lesson – free service. Overall cost of prize for 4 people = R10 520
4) The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
5) The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be delivered.
6) Only open to South African residents
7) All entries will be verified
8) Dermalogica SA will provide the goodie bags to the winner and friends
9) Don’t forget to include the #skinhealth
10) Unfollowers, I know who you are