Sally Hansen Salon Effects Mani
Monday, 21 Dec 2015
Happy Monday Ladies!
Hopefully most of you are on holiday right now!
As I mentioned in my November First Impressions post, I recently tried out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips, and I was pleasantly surprised. You can read that post here.
So, this is how my nails turned out. This was in the shade Crowd Surfer.
Pretty cool right? An awesome glitter gradient, with no work by me!
- It contains 16 strips, so you are sure to find the perfect fit for your nails.
- They dry out pretty quickly, so once you open the sealed packet you have to finish it.
- There are 8 strips per packet, I used one packet for both hands, so you could get two applications from a box.
- You just apply it to you nail, press it down firmly, file off the edges and you are good to go.
- It says 10 days of wear on the box, but mine started chipping after about 4 days.
- The finish is exactly like nail polish, it doesn’t look like you have stuck anything on which is pretty amazing!
There are a couple of different designs, I think I have an animal print one too.
So, if you are looking for a fancy pants mani for the festive season, then this is it!Follow
Hi There! My name is Azraa. I am a South African Beauty Blogging, Shoe-Loving, Yoga-Doing, Shopaholic Economist from Johannesburg, South Africa. Welcome to Prettiful Blog- A South African Makeup and Beauty Blog